Princess Cruises Newest Promotion Offers Guests an Opportunity to Experience the Transformative Power of Travel
Princess Cruises announced today the Come Back New Sale, offering guests free gratuities and the opportunity to experience the line’s award-winning service and onboard experiences. In addition to free gratuities, guests book with a low $100 refundable deposit during the Come Back New sale, and are offered a savings of up to $300 per person on flights booked through Princess EZair.
Guests using Princess EZair can benefit from low fares, worry-free booking, late arrival protection, easy flight quote requests, 24/7 support, and no customization fee when booking flights for their cruise vacation.
As part of the Come Back New Promise, Princess welcomes guests to sample authentic and flavorful dishes from the line’s exclusive specialty dining restaurants, enjoy world-class entertainment or immerse in the local cultures on Discovery recommended shore excursions — all assuring travelers come back indulged, energized and enriched from their cruise vacation.
The sale offers deals on cruises to the line’s most popular destinations including Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Canada & New England, South America, as well as World Cruise voyages.
Examples of the Come Back New cruise deals include:
• Eastern Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $699 interior; $899 balcony
• Circle Caribbean cruise — 14 days: $1,199 interior; $1,799 balcony
• Hawaiian Islands cruise – 15 days: $1,549 interior; $2,399 balcony
• Panama Canal cruise — 10 days: $899 interior; $1,599 balcony
• Southeast Asia & Japan cruise — 12 days: $1,599 interior; $2,349 balcony
• Classic Canada & New England cruise —10 days: $1,399 interior; $2,249 balcony
• Australia & New Zealand cruise – 12 days: $1,249 interior; $1,699 balcony
All cruise prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. Princess Cruise’s Come Back New Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 2, 2018 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.