Grand Classica to Arrive Into Port of Palm Beach To Join Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Fleet Tomorrow- April 13
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only line offering two-night cruises departing year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. Grand Classica will now compliment Grand Celebration’s service to deliver daily departures to Grand Bahama Island. The two ships will carry a combined 500,000+ passengers annually to the island’s port city of Freeport.
“We are excited to have two ships sailing to Grand Bahama Island, giving us the ability to offer daily departures for a convenient getaway and at the same time serve as the largest provider of tourism to the island,” shares Oneil Khosa, chief executive officer of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. “This added capacity with the addition of Grand Classica allows the ultimate flexibility for today’s busy traveler.”
Prior to her departure, Grand Classica will host community leaders, travel agents, media and partners for a welcome ceremony and ribbon cutting with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line CEO Oneil Khosa, President Kevin Sheehan Jr., Palm Beach County Mayor Melissa McKinlay, Minister of State for Grand Bahama J. Kwasi Thompson, Port of Palm Beach Executive Director Manuel Almira and other community officials and business leaders.
Grand Classica features a variety of offerings including:
· 10 lively, passenger decks with 658 staterooms and a guest capacity of 1,680
· Eight dining options offering different cuisines and new concepts
· Live entertainment including bands, musicians, singing, dancing and comedy shows
· Casino featuring over 101 popular slot games and 10 table games
· Multiple bars and lounges and a new Sports Bar
· Full-service spa, salon and fitness center
· Adult-only pool area with two whirlpools and a bar
· Large main pool area with spacious deck, lounge chairs and jogging track
· Kid’s club for children ages 3-17 offering complimentary play and activities
· Shopping plaza with a multitude of stores
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only provider of two-night cruises and cruise & resort stays to Grand Bahama Island year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. Majority owned by the family of former Norwegian Cruise Line President and CEO Kevin Sheehan since December 2016, the company now operates Grand Celebration and Grand Classica as of April 2018. The addition of a second ship doubles the Line’s capacity and with both ships sailing to Grand Bahama Island, the company is projected to carry more than 500,000 passengers annually and be the largest contributor to tourism in Grand Bahama Island.