Norwegian Cruise Line Recognizes Top Travel Partners
Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in cruise travel, has named its top U.S. travel partners for the record-breaking 2018 cruise season.
Awards were given across several categories, with the cruise line’s most coveted award, Elite Partner of the Year, bestowed upon Expedia Group of Seattle, Washington, for its distinguished, ongoing commitment to the success of Norwegian Cruise Line through its robust sales and unwavering loyalty to the brand.
“Norwegian Cruise Line continues to be a fantastic partner to Expedia Group,” says Matthew Eichhorst, global cruise leader at Expedia Group and president of Expedia CruiseShipCenters.
“It has been impressive to watch the organization grow not only in capacity but also guest satisfaction. Norwegian continues to be a leader in innovation whether it is the physical product, the guest experience or its private island destinations. Expedia Group is confident that our partnership will continue to flourish as we expand additional points of sale, share our mutual learnings and help our customers travel on the ever-expanding fleet.”
Norwegian Cruise Line’s longstanding Partners First program puts its trusted travel partners at the forefront of all business decisions. With a deeply rooted commitment to their growth, the program provides a variety of communication and educational tools including Norwegian Central, trade-facing social media channels, Norwegian Cruise Line University (NCLU), which is now available in French Canadian, and more. Travel partners can access Partners First tools by logging on to Norwegian Central.
“2018 has been a record-breaking year for Norwegian Cruise Line, and we want to take the time to thank all of our travel partners for their instrumental role in our company’s continued success,” said Camille Olivere, senior vice president of sales for Norwegian Cruise Line. “We congratulate our Partners of the Year in every channel and area of expertise and look forward forward to an exciting 2019 with the introduction of two of our most innovative ships – Norwegian Joy in Seattle in April and Norwegian Encore debuting in Miami in November.”
Norwegian Cruise Line recognized the following travel partners in their respective categories:
• Elite Partner of the Year: Expedia Group- Seattle, WA
• Breakout Partner of the Year: InteleTravel- Delray Beach, FL
• Online Partner of the Year: Avoya- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Marketing Partner of the Year: World Travel Holdings- Wilmington, MA
• Home-Based Partner of the Year: KHM Travel Group- Brunswick, OH
• US Consortia Partner of the Year: Travel Leaders Network- Plymouth, MN
• Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners- Coral Springs, FL
• Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Northeast United States: Cruise Travel Outlet- Salem, NH
• Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Southeast United States: Cruises & Tours Unlimited- Jacksonville, FL
• Travel Agency Partner of the Year, Western United States: Non-Stop Travel- Honolulu, HI
• US Wholesale/T.O. Partner: Pleasant Holidays- Westlake Village, CA
• Charter Meeting & Incentives Partner of the Year: Maritz Travel Company- Fenton, MO
• Charter Meeting & Incentives Breakout Partner of the Year: Viktor Incentives & Meetings- Traverse City, MI