Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Unveils Specialty Sailing to the Western Caribbean, Costa Rica and Panama
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line announced a one-time-only cruise at an amazing value to the Western Caribbean and Panama Canal. Departing from the Port of Palm Beach on August 17, this nine-night cruise will stop at multiple bucket-list destinations, including Key West, Grand Cayman, daylight transit of the Panama Canal and Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
The cruise will include an array of new shore excursions, such as rainforest horseback riding, crocodile safari cruises and stingray and starfish snorkeling tours.
Prices for this special cruise begin at $499 per person (interior cabin; excluding taxes, fees and onboard gratuities). Third and fourth guests can sail for just $299 per person (excluding taxes, fees and onboard gratuities). In addition, guests who book by May 31 will receive a $100 onboard credit, $100 casino match play and one free dining upgrade (suites only).
“We are tremendously excited to have partnered with Panamanian and Costa Rican officials to present a truly different sailing experience from the Port of Palm Beach aboard our acclaimed Grand Classica. There is no better way to experience the unique culture, beauty and diversity of these post-card destinations than by cruise,” shares Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line CEO Oneil Khosa. “Our commitment is to provide memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences to all our guests.”
Guests taking part in this memorable cruise can kick back and relax by enjoying endless sunshine, magnificent ocean views and signature amenities, including a top-rate casino, distinctive dining venues, limitless entertainment options, onboard cocktail bars and lounges and plenty of poolside activities. In addition to these standard amenities, this unique trip will feature never-before-seen offerings and specialty menus filled with delicious and globally inspired options.
A highlight of this once-in-a-lifetime cruise is the array of new shore excursions offering guests fun, immersive adventures in each exciting destination.
KEY WEST, FL: The adventure begins at the southernmost point of the continental U.S., where guests will find the famous Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, in addition to other attractions.
GRAND CAYMAN: This awe-inspiring destination features some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Guests can choose from a collection of guided tours to experience the full grandeur of this tropical oasis.
All Grand Cayman tours include a local guide, free transportation, beverages, snorkel gear and life vests.
• Stingray City, Coral Reef and 7-Mile Beach Combo Tour – Guests can swim with stingrays, snorkel in Coral Gardens and lounge on a 7-mile beach until pick-up time.
• 7-Mile Beach and Snorkeling Combo Tour – Guests can choose to enjoy the pristine waters of Grand Cayman’s most impressive beach, snorkel and explore the sea, or lounge luxuriously on the sand.
• Adult Starfish, Stingray City and Coral Gardens Snorkeling Tour – Guests can take a relaxing boat ride, complete with a captain and crew, to a picturesque sandbar to enjoy a snorkeling adventure in Coral Gardens, plus a chance to view unique underwater creatures at Starfish Point Beach. A children’s tour is also available.
• Adult Stingray City, Coral Gardens Snorkeling and Turtle Farm Combo Tour – This half-day tour takes guests to Stingray City, Coral Gardens and Turtle Farm to interact with stingrays and learn why Stingray City became a world-renowned attraction. Afterwards, guests can snorkel at Coral Gardens and play with baby turtles at a turtle farm. A children’s tour is also available.
PANAMA CANAL: The high point of the journey is a full-day transit of the iconic Panama Canal, along with a stop in Panama City.
COSTA RICA: The exhilarating journey ends with an overnight stay aboard the ship in Puntarenas, Costa Rica to allow all guests to enjoy a more immersive experience in this exotic destination. Guests can stroll along the romantic Paseo de los Turistas, explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve and enjoy Pura Vida Gardens and Waterfalls.
All Costa Rican tours include comfortable, air-conditioned transportation. Children’s tours are also available upon request. Shore excursions include:
• Puntarenas Highlights Combo Tour – An exclusive, breathtaking tour led by a naturalist expert where guests experience a rainforest nature walk and hanging bridge tour in Villa Lapas Reserve, a crocodile-spotting boat tour on the Tárcoles River, monkey and scarlet macaw sightings, a Puntarenas city tour, plus shopping, sightseeing and a countryside drive.
• Rainforest Wagon and Crocodile Safari Tour – This wagon tour takes guests to the Central Pacific Coast, Tárcoles River, Carara National Park and El Jardin souvenir shop. While journeying through the rainforest, guests will stop to see crocodiles, aquatic birds, scarlet macaws, howler monkeys and other tropical wildlife. The trip concludes with the opportunity to jump off the wagon to cool off in a refreshing pool.
• Rainforest Nature Walk and Tárcoles River Eco Tour – The same itinerary as the Rainforest Wagon and Crocodile Safari Tour (above), but done on foot.
• Beach and Rainforest Horseback Riding with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour – This unique tour combines horseback riding with a boat tour through the mangrove forests and Tárcoles River, where guests can spot crocodiles, scarlet macaws, howler monkeys, aquatic birds and other wildlife.
• Jungle and Rivers ATV Exploration with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour – Guests can discover it all on an ATV ride exploring jungle trails, teak plantations, 14 river crossings and a rainforest abundant with wildlife, gorgeous viewpoints, two pristine beaches, plus a quick swim at Playa Bochinche.
• Jungle and Rivers Buggy Exploration with Crocodile Safari Boat Combo Tour – Guests will hop on a buggy for an immersive Costa Rican experience discovering jungle trails, teak plantations, 14 river crossings and a rainforest abundant with wildlife, gorgeous viewpoints, two pristine beaches, plus a quick swim at Playa Bochinche.
Cruise prices start at just $499 for an interior cabin, $549 for an ocean view stateroom and $1,599 for a terrace suite. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy and do not include gratuities, taxes and fees. Taxes are $298 per person.