Crystal Symphony Arrives In Singapore To Commence Her Exclusive One-Month Deployment Across Asia
Crystal Cruises celebrated the arrival of Crystal Symphony in Singapore to commence her exclusive one-month deployment across Asia from April 26 until May 26, 2019, in response to the rapidly growing demand for luxury cruise products in the Asian market.
During her stay in Asia, Crystal Symphony will embark on a series of unforgettable journeys across the region, starting with her 13-Night South China Sea Collection voyage (Apr 26 – May 9, 2019) from Singapore to Hong Kong with ports of call in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam and culminating with her 17-Night Accents on the Orient cruise voyage (May 9 – 26, 2019) from Hong Kong to Tokyo with visits to Taiwan, South Korea and China.
The world’s most awarded luxury ship and consistently voted a fan favourite among luxury cruise devotees, the newly refurbished Crystal Symphony maintains one of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea. On board, guests can revel in spaciously elegant interiors and acclaimed six-star service and dine on Michelin-inspired cuisine. A wide range of enrichment programs, entertainment and recreational facilities, including a pool deck, gym, beauty salon and the Crystal Life Spa, as well as international stage production shows will enhance the cruise experience for every guest on board Crystal Symphony.
“We are excited about Crystal Cruises’ return to Asia, offering more options for discerning travelers in the region to experience the incomparable luxury and unparalleled personal service of the World’s Most Awarded Cruise Line. We are also pleased to announce that in 2020, Crystal Cruises will introduce exciting new itineraries departing from Singapore on the recently refurbished, Crystal Symphony,” said Mr Thatcher Brown, President of Dream Cruises & Managing Director of Crystal Cruises Asia.
“With the support of our business and travel partners, it is our goal to continue to inform luxury travel enthusiasts in Asia about the benefits of cruising with Crystal whether it is here in the region or further abroad.”
Crystal Cruises is offering guests a variety of itinerary options for Crystal Symphony in 2020 that will depart from various ports to explore the many popular and beautiful destinations dotted throughout Asia. Itineraries can be taken individually or combined to create longer journeys.
Stars of Southeast Asia Itineraries:
· 8 Nights, 15 February to 23 February, 2020 – Hong Kong/Hanoi/Da Nang/Ho Chi Minh City
· 7 Nights, 23 February to 1 March, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Ko Samui/Sihannoukville/ Singapore
· 8 Nights, 1 March to 9 March, 2020 – Singapore/Ko Samui/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Ho Chi Minh City
· 7 Nights, 9 March to 16 March, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Da Nang/Hanoi/Hong Kong
· 7 Nights, 16 March to 23 March, 2020 – Hong Kong/Taipei/Kagoshima/Tokyo
· 8 Nights, 23 March to 31 March, 2020 – Tokyo/Shanghai/Hong Kong
· 5 Nights, 31 March to 5 April, 2020 – Hong Kong/Danang/Ho Chi Minh City
· 8 Nights, 5 April to 13 April, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Singapore