Carnival Cruise Line Australia hits one million guest milestone
Carnival Cruise Line on May 27th celebrated its one millionth guest since the brand’s arrival in Australia, six years ago. To celebrate this Australian milestone, Carnival conducted a survey of over 1,000 of their past guests to find out their favourite experiences.
The findings revealed:
• Favourite South Pacific Port – Isle of Pines • Favourite onboard activity – Relaxing in the Adult-Only Serenity™ Retreat
• Favourite cruise destination – New Caledonia
• Favourite dessert – Carnival’s signature Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
Vice President Carnival Cruise Line Australia, Jennifer Vandekreeke, said: “From dancing waiters and dazzling shows to wild waterslides and warm welcomes, we are honoured and thrilled that 1 million guests have chosen to entrust their precious Australian holiday time to Carnival. Every Australian guest we host is one in a million, and we endeavour to deliver fun, memorable holidays for each and every one”.
She concluded: “It’s an exciting time at Carnival – Australia’s newest and largest year-round cruise ship, Carnival Splendor, will be sailing Down Under from December 2019, while Carnival Spirit will become the first-ever Carnival ship to be home ported in Brisbane from October 2020.”
The one million Carnival guests have experienced a host of fun moments, including:
• Taking over 1 million trips down the Green Thunder thrill-slide
• Devouring more than 3.2 million Chocolate Melting Cakes
• Cuddling over 3.7 million towel animals
• Over 23 thousand turtle sightings at Amedee Island
• Embarking on 700 cruises out through the Sydney Heads