Vantage Cruise Lines’ New Ocean Explorer Inaugural Season Itineraries Open for Booking
Ocean Explorer, Vantage’s first ocean going small-ship, is booking its first 11 itineraries of uniquely-curated travel experiences, launching with its inaugural voyage Essential Asia: Hong Kong to Singapore Adventure Cruise in 2021.
The Ocean Explorer will circumnavigate the globe with a roster of exciting new expeditions that will bring guests to the hidden gems in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Arabian Peninsula, the Mediterranean, the British Isles, Scandinavia and beyond.
Marking a major milestone in Vantage Deluxe World Travel’s history, Vantage Cruise Lines recently announced the expansion of its fleet of world-class cruise ships with two ocean-going vessels, the Ocean Explorer and sister ship, the Ocean Odyssey, which is set to launch in 2022.
“At Vantage, our goal is to provide the ultimate in small-vessel luxury experience,” said Henry R. Lewis, Founder & Owner, Vantage Deluxe World Travel. “The Ocean Explorer will offer a completely unique experience for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the culture of faraway lands and truly experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, while enjoying the incredible service and amenities of an intimate environment.”
Guests who book the following eleven itineraries will be the first to experience this luxury expedition small-ship ocean cruising vessel for the cruising season:
• Essential Asia: Hong Kong to Singapore
• East Asia Adventure: Malaysia, Sri Lanka & Beyond
• Around the Arabian Peninsula: Dubai, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Israel
• Across the Indian Ocean: India and the Best of the Emirates
• Eastern Mediterranean Crossing: The Holy Land, Greek Islands, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt & the Suez Canal
• Mediterranean Delights: Greece, Italy, France, Monaco, and Spain
• Spain & the Portuguese Coast: A Cruise Around Iberia
• Lisbon to London: A Coastal Odyssey
• Pearls of Northern Europe & the North Sea
Jewels of Scandinavia & the Baltics
Beauty of the British Isles
For those who believe there can never be a true synergy between luxury travel and expedition cruising, the five-star Ocean Explorer defies expectations. In its inaugural season, the Ocean Explorer will navigate worldwide with 20 itineraries beginning in Asia, through Europe, a transatlantic passage to North America, down to Central and South America, and make its way down to Antarctica.
Fine dining, small passenger-to-crew ratio, spa amenities and services await onboard — along with adventures like small-group wildlife viewing, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding offshore. Multiple stateroom and suite options are available, walk-out balconies offer private panoramic observation opportunities, and unique TriLuxe Suites with the option for adjoining rooms will enhance family and group experiences.
The Ocean Explorer will accommodate up to 170 guests with 77 cabins and a landmark 15 solo cabins. Breathtaking views abound on the ship’s top deck observation lounge and lobby. Guests will enjoy curated lectures, programs, musical performances, and cultural events held in the multilevel lounge, relax by the swimming pool, or catch a movie on the outdoor movie screen. The onboard Concierge will cater to every need, both pre-trip and during the cruise.
What’s more, the Ocean Explorer features the latest satellite and navigation technology, including ULSTEIN X-BOW® technology, allowing for smoother sailing and deeper exploration into packed ice, enhancing comfort as guests traverse the world’s seas.
Additional amenities include:
• Culinary program offering gourmet dining incorporating region fare
• All beer and wine included with dinner
• Health and wellness options including: onboard spa, swimming pool, and gymnasium
• Expert cultural lecturers’ and nightly curated performances
• Knowledgeable expedition staff by region
• Small passenger-to-crew ratio
• Separate, intimate space for all of your group’s private dining needs (available upon request)
• Environmentally friendly standards with reduced emissions into air and sea and lower energy consumption
• Dynamic positioning technology
• State of the art safety technology Polar Code 6 compliant, fully compliant with the latest SOLAS requirements in expedition cruising,
• Rolls Royce stabilizer system “Safe Return to Port” technology
• Multiple launching platforms to allow for easy and quick loading of expedition landing craft, kayaks, standup paddleboards
• Onboard medical doctor