Regent Seven Seas Cruises® Unveils 146 New Extraordinary Voyages for its 2021-2022 Season
Regent Seven Seas unveiled 146 voyages embarking April 2021 through May 2022 featuring 27 new ports of call, first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor™ in Northern Europe and the Baltics and for Seven Seas Explorer® in Alaska, immersive new land programs, remarkable new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy.
Plus, a greater emphasis on Asia includes 10 voyages sailing the region with multiple in-port overnights.
Highlights and firsts include:
• 27 maiden ports for Regent across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean
• A record 116 overnight stays
• First sailings to the historic Black Sea since 2014 with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine
• A return to beautiful Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean
• A scenic journey to Antarctica sailing near Deception Island, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island
• Access to more than 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• A unique Asia-Pacific route for Regent’s 2022 World Cruise Elements of the Pacific, and Regent’s most-ever Asia ports visited across all itineraries
• Three Grand Voyages, including a unique European Tour that combines the best of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor™
• A digital brochure and video showcase additional details.
“These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “Whether searching for an exciting adventure, a new way to unwind or for something entirely different, we invite luxury travelers to find it with Regent and discover their next unrivaled experience, with the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality on board.”
With today’s announcement, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers nearly three years of voyages for luxury travelers and their travel advisors to reserve and enjoy.
Free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs
27 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner offer a free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program. These new Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs include Vibrant Tokyo, Discover Singapore, Sydney Icons, Natural Wonders of New Zealand, Treasures of the U.A.E., Cape Town on Your Own, Glimpse of Balinese Culture, Glimpse of Arabia, San Francisco and Sausalito, A Passion for Rio, and Chilean Wonders and Wines. In addition, other upgraded land programs are available for purchase.
Reservations and Early Booking Savings
Guests who book 2021-2022 voyages by Dec. 31, 2019 will enjoy Early Booking Savings. Special youth fares are applicable on select voyages and Seven Seas Society® member savings are applicable on select voyages.