Princess Cruises Great Escapes Sale Offers Savings on Winter & Spring Cruises to Warm Weather Destinations
Princess Cruises is offering special savings to bucket list destinations during the Great Escapes Sale on various cruises departing in winter through spring 2020. With fares starting at $89 per person, per day, now is the perfect time to plan a winter escape to sought-after, worldwide destinations.
The Great Escapes Sale runs through October 31, 2019 and offers convenient departures to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, California Coast and the Panama Canal from U.S. homeports, including Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale. Guests looking for more exotic destination cruising will also find savings on voyages to Asia, Australia & New Zealand, the South Pacific and South America & Antarctica.
Great Escapes cruise deals on select voyages departing January through May 2020 include:
• Seven-day Caribbean cruises on Regal Princess – roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
• 15-day Panama Canal cruises on Emerald Princess – Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
• Seven-day Mexico cruises on Royal Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
• 15-day Hawaii cruises on Star Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
• Seven-day Classic California Coastal cruises on Royal Princess – roundtrip Los Angeles, fares from $99/per guest, per day.
• 10-day Malaysian Peninsula & Indonesia cruises on Sapphire Princess – roundtrip from Singapore, fares from $89/per guest, per day.
• 16-day Antarctica & Cape Horn cruises on Coral Princess – Buenos Aires to Santiago, fares from $160/per person, per day.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The Great Escapes cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 31, 2019, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.