MSC Cruises’ Ultimate Summer 2020 Adventures
The greatest experiences are the ones you can share with others. Any MSC Cruises holiday is made unforgettable through the combination of international cuisine, world-class entertainment and award-winning* family offering – perfect for couples, friends and families alike. Now is the time to plan and book to travel in style to the world’s most beautiful locations.
The Mediterranean introducing MSC Grandiosa’s First Summer Season
Experts in Mediterranean-cruising style, MSC Cruises will deploy 12 ships in this popular cruise region. MSC Grandiosa will become the newest flagship in the Company’s fleet when she launches in November, calling Genoa and Civitavecchia,Italy; Palermo, Sicily; Valetta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain and Marseille, France.
The new flagship will offer a richness of experiences, from world-class entertainment with brand new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, a wide choice of international dining options, original activities for families to an enhanced MSC Yacht Club. MSC Grandiosa will become the second MSC Cruises ship to feature ZOE, the world’s first virtual cruise personal assistant and new updates to the innovative MSC for Me digital innovation program.
Alongside MSC Grandiosa, three other ships will sail in the Western Mediterranean in 2020 – MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia and MSC Seaview, rediscovering the gems of the continent:
• The beautiful MSC Seaview will call at Barcelona on Saturdays, followed by Ajaccio, France; Genoa, La Spezia and Civitavecchia, Italy Cannes, France and Palma de Mallorca on Fridays.
• MSC Divina will call Genoa, Italy; Marseille, France, Barcelona, Spain followed by thrilling party-destination, Ibiza then Naples and Livorno, Italy
• MSC Fantasia, will call of Sicily, Sardinia, and Valencia.
In the Eastern Mediterranean, with six ships in region, MSC Cruises are offering a cruise that suits everyone looking for a charming experience in this picturesque region:
• MSC Orchestra, MSC Musica, MSC Magnifica, MSC Sinfonia and MSC Opera will all offer itineraries in the Greek Islands and the best of the Adriatic Sea: highlights include Dubrovnik, Mykonos and Venice During peak season, MSC Lirica will be offering itineraries including Valletta, Malta and Syracuse,
• MSC Poesia and MSC Splendida autumn cruises offer 12 or nine-night cruises respectively to Portugal and Morocco, or Madeira and Canary Islands.
• For those who simply crave a few days off relaxing on the sea, MSC Cruises are offering three to five days of mini-breaks, where guests can replenish and experience a taste of the extraordinary visuals that the brand can show you.
Experience Natural Beauty in the Caribbean
The sunny Caribbean is a must for cruise lovers and will feature two MSC Cruises ships throughout the summer season:
• During 2020, the iconic MSC Seaside will continue her reign in the Caribbean, sailing 7-night itineraries from Miami and experiencing the rhythmic beats of Ocho Rios, the idyllic surroundings of George Town and the Mexican paradise of Cozumel.
• Rounding out the Western Caribbean, guests will get the opportunity to sail in the Italian style aboard the MSC Armonia. This ship will call Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico or Key West. Both ships will also call at the new private destination Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, , officially opening this November. This stunning island will allow guests to discover the beautiful natural environment and soak up the spirit of The Bahamas.
Discover the Adventurous Wonders of Northern Europe
Four MSC Cruises ships will be deployed in Northern Europe for summer 2020, the perfect opportunity to visit Scandinavian and Eastern European gems, including:
• Longer cruises of up to 14 nights will be offered on MSC Preziosa, sailing from Hamburg with cruises in the Baltics, Fjords and North Cape. MSC Preziosa will also offer seven-night Northern Pearls cruises from Hamburg calling at Le Havre, Southampton, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
• MSC Poesia, homeported in Warnemünde will offer 11-night Baltic cruises and a mixture of 7-night cruises, visiting the Fjords in Norway and the Baltic capitals. Guests can experience a longer break with a larger range of destinations and combine two different routes by booking on one of the back-to-back butterfly cruises. MSC Poesia’s highlight will be her stunning 21-night cruise featuring Greenland and Iceland, two spots perfect for adventure-seekers and nature lovers.
• MSC Meraviglia, the ship for all seasons, will return to Northern Europe, homeporting in Kiel (Germany) on Saturdays and taking you on a cultural trip round Copenhagen, Helsinki and St Petersburg as well as the Fjords.
• MSC Splendida, will join MSC Meraviglia in their homeport of Kiel, with a variety of itineraries, including a long cruise to the Emerald Isle of Ireland and the North Cape, calling at Tallinn and Stockholm Offering cruises in the Fjords and the Baltics.
Set sail in the charming Far East
Explore Asia in style and join MSC Belissima on one of three new itineraries for 2020 with a choice of different length cruises. In June, July and August, a 6 or 7-night cruise departing from Shanghai, Asia’s shopping paradise will then call at Japan’s second largest city, Yokohama and finally Osaka, none other than a perfect combination of energic cities, iconic street food markets and awe-inspiring city skylines. Meanwhile, a stunning 9-night cruise in October from Tokyo, Japan will offer guests the chance to visit Wakyama, Hiroshima and Matsuyama, Japan before calling Ganjeong, Korea and then Yokohama, Japan. Finally, for those looking for a taster of Asia by sea, there is a choice of 3 or 4 night cruises for China and Japan.