Riviera River Cruises Offers Shipboard Credit on Select European Departures
Riviera River Cruises is excited to offer guests who book select European river cruises a shipboard credit valued at up to €400 per cabin, or approximately $450 depending on exchange rate. No promotional code is necessary as the shipboard credit will be added to bookings automatically.
Additionally, the credit has been applied retroactively to bookings travel advisors have already made for clients on these select Riviera cruises. The credit will be ready for guests to spend for anything they choose while on board – from gift shop purchases to spa services, cocktails and even gratuities.
“We’re happy to give guests booking these departures a credit so they can treat themselves to onboard amenities like the boutique gift shop, drinks in our restaurants, or services in the salon or wellness area – it can even be used for gratuities at the end of the cruise if desired,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Vice President Sales and Marketing North America. “This is our way of saying thank you for choosing to cruise Europe’s rivers and waterways aboard Riviera’s five-star fleet of ships.”
The shipboard credit is available for select departures of some of Riviera’s most popular itineraries between December 2019 and October 2020. A credit of €400 per cabin based on double occupancy, or €200 for sole occupancy, is available for:
· Budapest to the Black Sea River Cruise, 15 days
A credit of €200 per cabin based on double occupancy, or €100 for sole occupancy, is available for:
· Enchanting Rhine & Yuletide Markets River Cruise, five days
· The Danube’s Imperial Cities & Yuletide Markets River Cruise, six days
· Amsterdam, Kinderdijk & the Dutch Bulbfields River Cruise, five days
· The Blue Danube River Cruise, eight days
· Rhine Cruise to Switzerland River Cruise, eight days
· Burgundy, the River Rhône & Provence River Cruise, eight days
· Vienna, Bohemia & Treasures of the Danube River Cruise, eight days
· Rhine, Strasbourg & Heidelberg River Cruise, eight days
· Medieval Germany River Cruise, eight days
· The Seine, Paris & Normandy River Cruise, eight days
· Rhine & Moselle River Cruise, eight days
Credit may be used for onboard purchases only, including gratuities, and cannot be redeemed for cash. No change will be given for any credit left unspent at the end of the cruise. Riviera reserves the right to amend or withdraw the shipboard credit offer or these terms at any time.
Riviera River Cruises offers 15 itineraries on 10 rivers and waterways, including exclusive departures for solo travelers. Its fleet of 13 ships is one of the youngest in Europe, with none older than six years. Riviera’s cruises include spacious cabins and suites, fine culinary experiences from sumptuous breakfasts to four-course dinners featuring international classics and regional specialties, and expert-led excursions to classic sights and lesser-known places.
Riviera guarantees exceptional value, promising never to add hidden surcharges or fees. Riviera also doesn’t automatically include gratuities or drinks, so the choice is up to guests.