Adventure Canada now offering Antarctica expeditions in partnerships with Chimu Adventures
Launched in partnerships with Chimu Adventures, the three new voyages take place onboard the 198-passenger Ocean Endeavour, which will transport guests from Ushuaia, Argentina to the elusive White Continent.
Adventure Canada has been running Arctic explorations for more than thirty years.
“After so much demand we’re beyond thrilled to bring Adventure Canada guests to Antarctica in 2021,” said Cedar Swan, Adventure Canada CEO. “Antarctica is unlike anywhere else on earth: it moves you, it amazes you, it changes you. Everything from the landscape to the wildlife is unlike anything you could imagine.”
Journey to the Circle
January 5—January 18, 2021
• Cross the Antarctic Circle and explore the Antarctic Peninsula
• Discover one of the top wildlife destinations in the world where you can see penguins, seals, whales, and Albatross
• Explore the South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula, a region that has captivated explorers for centuries
Antarctica South Georgia & Falklands Explorer
January 17—February 6, 2021
• Explore Antarctica, South Georgia, and the beautiful Falkland Islands
• Walk among thousands of King Penguins in South Georgia
• Visit the rugged Falkland Islands and the capital, Port Stanley
February 5—February 15, 2021
February 14—February 24, 2021
• Take in the Sub-Antarctic South Shetland Islands and the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula
• Scan the waters for breaching whales and icebergs, or gaze out from the panoramic windows of the observation deck.
The Antarctica voyages, aboard the 198-passenger Ocean Endeavour, will bring guests from Ushuaia, Argentina to the elusive White Continent. Travelers will see icebergs, glaciated mountains and volcanoes, and encounter wildlife, including whales, seals and penguins, in their pristine and natural habitat. An expert staff of historians, geologists, ecologists, and more will provide educational lectures and onshore interpretations for a total immersion into Antarctic life.
Clients who book any of the above expeditions by Jan. 31, 202 will save 20% off the berth cost.