Seabourn Announces 2020 Signature Savings Event
Seabourn is encouraging travelers to explore the world with its 2020 Signature Savings Event. The annual event, Seabourn’s largest promotion of the year, features exceptional savings and value-added amenities on select 2020-2021 voyages aboard each of the five vessels in the award-winning Seabourn ultra-luxury fleet.
The 2020 Signature Savings Event is rolling out at the start of the holiday season on December 4, 2019 running through February 28, 2020. New and returning guests can take advantage of significant benefits while sailing to marquee ports and hidden gems around the globe. Depending on the individual voyage, event benefits may include any or all of the following*:
• Complimentary Veranda for Ocean View Suite upgrades
• Up to three category Veranda Suite upgrades
• Up to $1,000 USD shipboard credit per suite
• Up to $500USD/$700CAD air credit per person
• Up to 600-minute Internet Package per person
• 50% reduced deposit
• Only in Alaska: One complimentary ‘Ventures by Seabourn’ Zodiac Shore Excursion per guest.
• PLUS Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite to receive up to $2,000 USD shipboard credit per suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per suite. Penthouse and Premium suites provide even more space and more amenities for guests who sail onboard, with separate bedrooms and ample space to entertain in-suite.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Check the Seabourn website for full details.
“We’re always looking to reward new and returning Seabourn guests, and this year’s Signature Savings Event is filled with incredible values and amenities for travelers to enjoy as they experience the very best ultra-luxury cruising on the seas,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “Each year, our Signature Savings Event makes booking more accessible and enticing to guests looking to plan their world travels with Seabourn.”
Seabourn’s Signature Savings Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Arabia & India, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, Pacific Coast, and transatlantic voyages. A complete listing of the sailings, savings and amenities can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.