Cruise Lines’ Executives Share Top-Secret Tips at Cruise Planners Annual Convention
Cruise Planners educational and fun-filled “Mission Possible” Convention in Hollywood, Fla. continues inspiring travel advisors to make their impossible 2020 goals possible on day two of its annual Convention.
Cruise Planners’ Michelle Fee, CEO and founder, and Vicky Garcia, COO and co-owner host an informative panel with cruise line executives who shared top-secret tips on how Cruise Planners travel advisors can accomplish their mission of growing their business.
The cruise line executive panel included:
• Adolfo Perez, Carnival Cruise Line’s Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Trade Marketing
• A Dondra Ritzenthaler, Celebrity Cruises’ Senior Vice President of Sales, Trade Support & Service, North America, UK & APAC
• A Vicki Freed, Royal Caribbean International’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Trade Support
• A Lori Sheller, MSC Cruises’ Senior Vice President of Sales
• A Camille Olivere, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Vice President of Sales
• A John Chernesky, Princess Cruises and Cunard Line’s Senior Vice President of North America Sales & Trade Marketing
• A Michelle Sutter, Holland America Line’s Director of Sales, Strategic Accounts
“Our strong partnership with these cruise lines allows our travel advisors to be the best of the best in the travel industry,” says Michelle Fee, CEO and founder of Cruise Planners. “They have now received insider intelligence on how to crack the code of success to offer the best value to their clients and accomplish their mission of increasing sales.”
Cracking the Code on Cruisitude®
The informative panel rounded out with a fun Cruisitude®-inspired game show of “Read My Lips.” Cruise Planners travel advisors paired up with a cruise line executive where they guessed words and phrases related to the cruise line. The audience enjoyed this hilarious game while simultaneously learning about the cruise line.
Sailing on the Sky Princess
Princess Cruises has a new build program where they will have five new ships in six years. Following the action-packed Convention, Cruise Planners executives and travel advisors sail on Princess Cruises’ new Sky Princess for three nights to experience the newest ship in the Princess fleet.