Adventure Canada Announces New Arctic & Atlantic Canada 2021 Expeditions
“From Greenland to the High Arctic and east coast, our 2021 Arctic and Atlantic Canada season will be filled with excitement and adventure. We’re proud to feature these exceptional destinations that are the heart and soul of Adventure Canada”.
“You can rest assured that each itinerary is thoughtfully planned, drawing on over thirty years of experience and taking into account important contemporary topics”, says Adventure Canada CEO, Cedar Swan.
“The North is at the forefront of cultural and climatic change. All of our itineraries take into account the needs and wants of our local hosts and incorporate their knowledge directly through local hiring. Locals know best after all.”
Arctic & Atlantic Canada
Explore the Arctic and Atlantic Canada with modern-day Arctic explorers, scientists, and artists. View wildlife and learn about Inuit culture alongside local guides. 2021 is your opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful and breathtaking parts of Canada!
· Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings, July 13—24, 2021
· High Arctic Explorer, Aug. 5–16, 2021
· Into the Northwest Passage, Aug. 16–Sept.1, 2021
· Out of the Northwest Passage, Sep. 1–17, 2021
· Greenland & Wild Labrador, Sept. 17–Oct. 1, 2021
· Newfoundland Circumnavigation, Oct. 1–11, 2021
Book before October 31, 2020, and save 15% on 2021 Ocean Endeavour expeditions. Excluding Antarctica.