Celebrity Cruises Introduces New 2022 Alaska & Pacific Coastal Sailings
Sailings will begin in early May, Celebrity’s earliest-ever start to the Alaska season, providing even more opportunities to experience the wide-open spaces and unique wildlife of The Last Frontier. With nothing more iconic in Alaska than the majestic glaciers of the Inside Passage, Celebrity will sail these unique seaways on every Alaska itinerary.
In addition, Celebrity has added an exciting Pacific Coastal itinerary that departs Vancouver, British Columbia, and visits Victoria, Canada; Astoria, Oregon; San Francisco; Santa Barbara; and Catalina Island, with a final stop in Los Angeles – all aboard the Celebrity Millennium, recently “revolutionized” in a multi-million-dollar ship renovation project.
All 2022 Alaska and Pacific Coastal sailings are on sale beginning today. And, because vacations should be effortless from the start, Wi-Fi, drinks and tips are now ‘Always Included SM’ on every Celebrity cruise, simplifying the luxury vacation experience.
Highlights of Celebrity’s 2022 Alaska season include:
• Sailing roundtrip from Vancouver, Celebrity Eclipse will offer 7-night itineraries to Hubbard Glacier, one of the most phenomenal natural sites on any coast. The itinerary also includes visits to Juneau, Ketchikan and either Sitka or Icy Strait Point. A post-sailing, land-based Cruisetour of the Canadian Rockies can be added to these itineraries.
• With 7-night itineraries sailing roundtrip from Seattle, Celebrity Solstice is the only Celebrity ship to call on the pristine Endicott Arm Fjord and Dawes Glacier, in addition to visiting Victoria, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan.
• The recently modernized Celebrity Millennium offers the opportunity to see a little more of Alaska by sea with 7-night, open-ended itineraries between Vancouver and Seward, one of the region’s oldest and most scenic communities at the gateway to northern Alaska. An exciting multi-night Cruisetour can be added to these sailings to journey deeper into the heart of Alaska or the Canadian Rockies.
• All 2022 Celebrity Alaska Cruisetours range from 9 to 13 nights and include a visit to Denali, the highest mountain peak in North America, along with a ride on the Wilderness Express dome train. Alaska Cruisetours can be added pre- or post-sailing.
• 2022 Canadian Rockies Cruisetours offer opportunities to experience the famed wildlife of Banff National Park, the crystal blue waters of picturesque Lake Louise, the cosmopolitan city of Calgary and the Canadian alpine town, Jasper.
Celebrity Cruises is applying the recommendations of its Healthy Sail Panel of public health and scientific experts to ensure a safer and healthier cruise vacation on all of its sailings. Health and safety protocols, regional travel restrictions and clearance to visit ports of call are subject to change based on ongoing evaluation, public health standards, and government requirements. For more information on the line’s latest health and travel advisories, please visit www.celebritycruises.com/travel-alert.