All-inclusive Saga winter sun cruises now available with up to £750 off
With the summer holidays already feeling in the distant past, it’s now time for those who can travel outside the school holidays to get away, and Saga has some great value cruises with savings of up to £750 per person available now.
All Saga cruises include a complimentary door-to-door chauffeur service up to 250 miles each way, dining and house drinks, Wi-Fi, on-board gratuities, fitness facilities, 24-hour room service, sightseeing tours in selected ports, entertainment, luggage porterage and travel insurance with up to £5m coronavirus cover.
Cruises are also backed up by the Saga Cruise Promise – in the event that a price is reduced guests will be given the value of the difference.
Upcoming cruises include:
● Taste of the Continent from 5 October for five nights on the brand-new Spirit of Adventure, taking in the Netherlands and Belgium from just £1,033 per person, saving up to £200 each.
● Treasures of the Croatian Coast from 24 October for 22 nights on Spirit of Adventure exploring the Adriatic coast from £4,540 per person, saving up to £700 each.
● Mediterranean Ancient Wonders on Spirit of Discovery is a 24-night cruise departing on 28 October that uncovers the ancient sites of Greece and Turkey. Prices start from £ £4,920 per person, saving up to £750 each.
● Wonders of the Canary Islands departs on 21 November for 14 nights on Spirit of Discovery, visiting Madeira, Tenerife, Lanzarote and Portugal with prices from £2,999 per person, saving up to £450 each.
● Charming Canary Islands departs 20 November for 16 nights on Spirit of Adventure, an island-hopping cruise visiting Funchal, Madeira, Santa Cruz, La Palma, Gran Canaria and La Gomera with prices from £3,370 per person, saving up to £550 each.
Members of Saga’s Britannia Club can also benefit from even greater savings as a reward for their loyalty.