Ambassador Cruise Line Launches Agent Concession Scheme
The new concession scheme will give agents the opportunity to step aboard Ambience to experience her facilities, sample the delicious cuisine and enjoy the stylish entertainment at a discounted price.
Fares start from only £40 per person per night and agents will also be eligible for a 15% discount on any drinks package and a 25% discount on port parking at Tilbury, London.
Lisa Jacobs, Head of Trade Sales at Ambassador Cruise Line said: “We believe that by allowing our valued trade partners, the chance to sail on board our flagship Ambience they will become as passionate as we are about the Ambassador brand and Ambience.
We have been delighted by the overwhelmingly positive response to the launch of Ambassador, the first new British cruise line in a decade. But throughout it all, at our heart is one clear objective: to always prioritise our guests and trade partners.”
To book please email email@example.com or call 0808 102 8207.
· Inside Cabin £40 pppn
· Standard Outside Cabin £45 pppn
· Superior/Premium Outside Cabin £50 pppn
· Single Supplement all cabins £20 pppn
· Upgrade to Balcony subject to availability 28 days prior to sailing £20 twin pppn/ £30 single pppn
· Children under 16yrs 50% discount
· Travel Agent eligibility – IATA card or signed off by owner/manager.
· Concessions confirmed at time of registration and limited to 10 cabins per sailing – first come basis.
· All guests must be fully insured with Covid-19 cover and fully vaccinated.
· 15% Discount on any drinks package.
· Port Parking – Tilbury 25% Discount.
· If not buying package, prepaid gratuities to apply. (£6 per night or £5 per night for sailings of 15 nights or more)
· Payment & cabin assignment 28 days prior to sail date.
· Thereafter 100% cancellation fees apply.