Seabourn Unveils New 2023-2024 Voyages In Arabia & India, Asia, South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand
The line has unveiled an impressive array of voyages aboard Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Odyssey, proving there is no better time to jump right in and get set to enjoy the luxuries, comforts, and far-reaching itineraries that put Seabourn in a class by itself.
“The region stretching from Arabia and India to Australia and New Zealand is a wonder filled with beautiful natural beauty and ancient cultures, and we are thrilled to take our guests to these exotic destinations,” said Seabourn President Josh Leibowitz. “These voyages will offer guests the opportunity to explore beautiful places and cultures and experience special ‘Seabourn Moments’ that will make their journeys powerful and restorative.”
Discover Arabia & India on Seabourn Encore
Four exciting voyages await travelers as Seabourn Encore sails to Arabia and India first in November and December 2023, and then again in March and April 2024.
● Departing November 19, 2023, the ship will sail 18 days from Athens to Dubai, visiting Jordan and Egypt, including Aqaba, the jumping-off point for excursions to the famed archeological sites of Petra where tombs and temples are carved right into pink sandstone cliffs.
● A 16-day voyage from Dubai to Singapore departing December 7, 2023, follows, with a visit to Sir Bani Yas Island, where the Arabia Wildlife Park is roamed by giraffes, cheetahs, and gazelles; an overnight in vibrant Mumbai; and one of the finest natural harbors in the world at Cochin, India, where steep-roofed bungalows, cathedral palaces, and synagogues testify to the city’s diverse past.
● Departing March 16, 2024, Seabourn Encore will sail 18 days from Singapore to Dubai, visiting the fortified city of Galle, Sri Lanka, with European architectural styles embedded with South Asian traditions, and Oman, “The Pearl of Mystic Arabia,” combining ancient history and rich Islamic heritage.
● The ship’s season will end with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens in April 2024, including Oman’s ancient incense capital Salalah; the charming port of Safaga leading to Luxor, Karnak, and Thebes in Egypt; and a sail through the Suez Canal to Ashdod, Israel, the gateway to the sacred Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Experience the Beauty of Asia Aboard Seabourn Encore
Journey to Asia with four voyages ranging from 14 to 32 days from December 2023 to March 2024.
● The first of two 14-day voyages round trip from Singapore will celebrate the holiday season with an overnight on New Year’s Eve in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, while both cruises will visit Port Klang, opening the door to the “Garden City” of Kuala Lumpur and the remarkable Batu Caves of Malaysia.
● Two 14-day voyages between Singapore and Hong Kong are scheduled in February and March 2024, with visits in Vietnam to the imperial city of Da Nang (Hue) luring guests into the Marble Mountains and China Beach, and Halong Bay (Hanoi) where thousands of karstic islands are clustered like a swimming dragon.
● Each of the four voyages above will also take in the sugary white sands, swaying palms and clear waters of Ko Kood in Thailand, the perfect setting for Seabourn’s signature Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue party; an overnight in Laem Chabang (Bangkok), scene of frenetic markets, hushed golden temples, and so much more; as well as an overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Seabourn Encore will also have two combination options available, including a 30-day Holiday voyage from Dubai to Singapore with stops at Mumbai and Bangkok and a New Year’s Eve overnight in Ho Chi Minh City, and a 32-day voyage from Hong Kong to Dubai during the spring in Southeast Asia before sailing to Sri Lanka, India, Oman and Qatar.
Sailing Across the Pacific Ocean on Seabourn Odyssey
Don’t sweat the small sailing stuff – go epic with a single 32-Day Voyage from Los Angeles to Auckland on the North Island of New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey, departing October 21, 2023. There will be much to look forward to along the way:
● Experience four volcanic Hawaiian Islands, each as naturally diverse as the next
● Cross the International Date Line not once, not twice, but thrice
● Enjoy cultural and scenic escapes to Bora Bora, Tahiti, and Raiatea in French Polynesia; and spend two days on the Cook Islands of Aitutaki and Rarotonga, with rugged mountains, a vast lagoon, coral reefs, and sandy inlets as backdrops for land and sea adventures.
● The islands of Tongatapu and Vava’u in Tonga will offer many opportunities for discovery, including visits to royal palaces, sacred tombs, markets, and even the birthplace of the Maui god.
● Wrap up with a call at Russell (Bay of Islands), New Zealand, with everything from a Maritime Park to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and quaint strolls through town to enjoy.
Explore Australia and New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey
Between November 2023 and February 2024, Seabourn Odyssey will offer a series of 15-day voyages between Auckland and Sydney, as well as a single 15-day voyage sailing roundtrip from Sydney. Destinations include:
● The vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Christchurch (Lyttleton), known as the “Garden City” for its parks and renowned gardens
● Iconic Fiordland National Park, with a visit to Milford Sound where spectacular waterways curve between sheer cliffs thousands of feet above the mirrored surface of the fjord.
● Melbourne, Australia, consistently ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world
● Sydney, rightly recognizable for its glorious Opera House perched on the edge of Sydney Harbor
● Port Lincoln, where the adventurous can snorkel with sea lions and even cage dive with great white sharks, or view the action from a distance at Glen Forest Animal Park
● Disaster Bay, a great spot for bird watching and nature photography, accessed from picturesque Eden.